Tuesday 13 May 2014

Meddling glass

The glass between us
won't let you see
the flames within me
how they are rising
to warm you through the night
and enlighten your days

Now I got them
just for myself
they are burning my bones
reaching my soul
I know that this time
it won't hold the heat
it soon will turn
into a fading trace

Blazing memories
of love and joy
woke up sharper than ever
they are cutting my guts
even the solid air
they could cut
memories of  touching
the purest lips,the purest eyes, the purest soul
now my skin is tearing apart
facing the idea of losing you

I finally decided
to break the glass
So you could
smell the fire at last

But I hit so hard
all is covered in blood
the fire burned so much
the air is just ash
and I'm drowning on it
choking with it

Your voice is swallowing
the rest of me
Your voice is swallowing
the rest of me










No comments:

Post a Comment