Tuesday 11 December 2012

Quick grounds


Landed in the city
Sunburned head
Self-starved heart
Tired of lakes and birds
Keen on girls and boys

Feet on the ground
Lost and never found?
Asphalt runners on the chase
Do you wanna join the race?
Skies cry, cars moan
I just want to melt away

A young fella
Into an old game
Knocked many doors
Heard few steps
Four walls got me in
One window tempted me out

Please mama take me home
Where the lake water cleans
And the bird's singing heals
I'll never be so bad
New daddy can relax
But please mama take me home

Our anchor's not made to settle
Our eyes not set to guide
Maps were born to confuse
Shall we look back?
Shall we bury the axe?

Well we don't care
Neither seeing the beginning nor the end
We're enjoying the ride
We're beating the tide

Walk the mines
Mock at the lines
Destroy to rebuild
Rebuild to don't last
And I laugh, I laugh, I laugh







No comments:

Post a Comment