Saturday 15 December 2012

So lonesome I could call a friend

Mountains of solitude are full
Some wish to stay
Most wish to go
Birds don't chant any more
They can't see any audience
There were people you used to call friends
That made you feel like a beggar
A joyful hermit once told me
That when you have no one
No one can harm you
But you rather lose your sight
Than stay on your own tonight

You're only lonely
And I'll let you know
You're down in a hole
And I'll show you how

Take my hand and climb
Climb til the peak of yourself
The hawks are waiting
To bring you where you belong
They're all missing you
In a way you'd never reckon
'Cause you're blue
And you're blind
But every sighted one
Would tell you that

You're only lonely
And that's ok
You're lost in the shade
But one day you'll see

When you'd become you
You won't need
You won't bleed
And merry will no longer be
A state run by two






No comments:

Post a Comment