Sunday 27 April 2014

To Urgo

You're the one
I know it since 1982
the beautiful slayer
who tenderly kisses
his victims foreheads
the kind destroyer
who cleans up
all the remains
always on my mind
always on my heart
there's no other like you
oh sweet thing
oh lovely me

That hairy back
those sweaty feet
and the habit of
getting trapped
inside your brain
and the fancy way
you torture your friends
there's no one like you
oh sweet thing
oh lovely me

I recall
the day when you burned
the neighbor best curtains
or when you stole
fake daddy's motorbike
and got into night races
with the bad guys

I recreated
that summer morn
when the weather was cold
and you decided to set fire
to the cutest hill in town
or when you welcomed your teacher
with the biggest gob you've ever thrown
all of those unforgettable moments
oh sweet thing
oh lovely me

This was meant to be forever
and that's a very long time
although many days
I would smash your face in
and others drown you in bleach
it's just the way love is
and you and me
oh baby I guess you already know
we were made for each other
like heaven to hell
like the sea to the soil








No comments:

Post a Comment