Sunday 13 April 2014

Muse exploiter

Back into my life
cleared it with light
filled it with sense
Updating the lectures 
about laughing and crying
but you'll only let me be
your secret kiss stealer
your hidden picture taker

And the one that you want
is the one you fear the most
and you fear yourself
as much or more

You said that
I'm in search of a tragic muse
one to exploit doing all the dirty tragic work
but it's just you who I'm looking for
the one and only cheerful muse

Fuse and spark 
of laughs and cries
light and life
the type I prefer to see
rather than to invent

And the one that I want
is the one I fear the less
and this brand new air is worth
the fervent pain and the restless wait

All your dreads
in a piece of clear  paper
will burn
and my hand will be
the one igniting
the flames



No comments:

Post a Comment